Friday, May 22, 2009

Werewolves, Museums and Gnomes

On Friday I worked on a feature film called The Roommate. In one scene I was picked to be featured dancing on the staircase with the lead actress and a few boys and girls. The boy I danced with is actually going to be one of the main werewolves in the new Twilight Saga, "New Moon". He was really nice. And the funny thing is, I had just seen in my new Entertainment Magazine a picture of the werewolf pack for the Twilight movie with him in it. Crazy!

Tonight Dave and I used the gift card I got from my parents for my birthday and went to the movies. We saw Night at the Museum. It was really cute. I'm sure people will think it's cheesy, but I liked it. It was really fun and entertaining.

And then when we got home from the movie and were at our front door, Dave noticed my garden gnome was gone. We looked in the bushes nearby, but it wasn't there. I guess someone stole it, which makes me really sad. That gnome was awesome. R.I.P. good gnome, wherever you are. May the person who took you away from me ... stub their toe!

No comments: