Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cards, Cards, Cards

I love birthdays! I love getting mail! I love getting birthday cards in the mail! My first birthday card was from my brother Ben and sister-in-law Stephanie which arrived a few days ago. I think every year he puts what age I'm turing which is impresses me that he always remembers but also starts to make me sad because I'm getting older. It was a cute card with a cow on the front. Thanks Ben and Stephanie!

Today I got a card from my parents with a beautiful poem on it. I also got a gift card for the movie theater! Yay, I can finally go to the movie theater I live by for the first time since I've moved to LA. Should be fun. Now to decide on what movie I want to go see with the card. Thanks Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Christian and Erika said...

Happy birthday! SO much fun to be had tonight!!!