Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pella & Omaha

Last week we went to Pella, Iowa to visit Dave's grandparents. His Dad, Mom and siblings drove down so we could spend some time with them as well. We arrived on Tuesday morning and spent all of Wednesday, Thursday and most of Friday with them. We played a lot of Scrabble and Rook. I was able to learn how to play Rook and not have my brothers getting mad at me or not wanting to be my partner. I got pretty good at the game if I do say so myself. We made a few trips to the thrift store and Dave made some delicious curry one night. His Aunt Joyce also made egg rolls which were absolutely to die for! We ate so much on this trip.




On Friday we went to Omaha. One of Dave's friends from college was getting married on Saturday. Dave got a chance to hang out with old college buddies and have a fun tiime at the wedding. I was even able to get him on the dance floor.

No comments: