Sunday, December 28, 2008

I did it just for you, Kate.

1. What are your nicknames? Tar-Tar, Tar-Tar Sauce, Tar-Face (Thanks Sarah), Tard (Thanks Erin), Twizzlers, Tiny, Tear Bear, Stinky...I think thats all. At least all the ones that were said to my face.

2. Show and/or reality show would you like to be on?America's Next Top Model because they do such fun and interesting modeling challenges and Price is Right because it's a classic, but they would have to bring Bob Barker back.

3. What was the first movie you bought on DVD or VHS? I can only remember the first DVD and that was Antitrust with Rachel Leigh Cook and Ryan Phillipee.

4. What is your favorite scent? Right now, Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy.

5. If you had one million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? First off, Kate, it says you can only spend it on yourself, so no house for your parents. I would pay off my student loans, buy a new car, buy a house, and of course buy new clothes. I know, I'm so selfish, but the question requires it.

6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back? There's too many...Paris, The Dom, Milford's Sound, Hong Kong...

7. Do you trust easily? ...why do you ask? huh?

8. Do you think before you act, or act before you think? Both, at the same time. Beat that.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy lately? The cold weather, not having a white Christmas and not being with my family for Christmas.

10. Do you have a good body image? HA! I try to though, I really do.

11. What is your favorite fruit? My mom knows this one, WATERMELON!!!

12. What websites do you visit daily? Facebook, LOLcats, Bank of America, Verizon, Joey's List, IMDB, Blogs, Google Maps.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? I'll admit it, I'm reading the Twilight series and I just can't get enough.

14. What is the last song you got stuck in your head? Supermassive Black Hole by Muse. Awesome!

15. What is your favorite item of clothing? Boots and leggings.

16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? No, I usually pour a butt load of sugar on top and eat the cereal without scraping the bottom of the bowl so I can eat all the sugar that sunk to the bottom.

17. What would you do if you found $100 laying on the ground? Get really excited because I find money on the ground to look so cool in a weird sort of way and then like most people pick it up and probably keep it.

18. What items could you not go without during the day? Cell phone, book, blanket (sets are usually cold), and lip gloss.

19. What should you be doing right now? You probably don't want to know, but I was about to go tweeze my eyebrows before I decided to actually fill one of these out.

20. Name 3 people who should be tagged. I'll let you tag yourself.

No comments: