Sunday, September 28, 2008

LA Apartment

Well, I arrived in LA on Monday morning with Erin. We have no troubles for the most part. On the last mountain pass before entering Los Angeles, my car started to overheat so we pulled over at the next rest area. Unforunately that was the end of our car troubles, the next day it overheated again and wouldn't start. We had it checked out and learned we need a new head gasket which isn't an easy task for the mechanic, so it would cost $1000. My car will now be parked in the driveway for some time until we get the money to fix it.

We now have our apartment all set up. Pretty much everything is put away and in it's place. We live a few miles from Dave's school and Josh gave us Marc's old mountain bike, so he will be using that to get to school. We also got a bunch of Josh' furniture that he had in storage, so we were able to furnish our apartment with that.

Free dresser on the side of the road.
I would like to paint the bathroom...as well as pretty much everything else.
The living room. James Dean was able to fit in my car. I was very happy.
We bought the washer off of craigslist. I have a love/hate relationship with that website.