Monday, January 21, 2008

Give Me A P

This last Sunday Dave's coworkers held a so-called costume party. We were told that you had to come dressed up as something starting with a "P" in order to get free food and drinks. I went to the local costume store and rented a Xena Warrior Princess outfit. I know it doesn't technically start with "P", but it was in the book of "P" costumes. I had also considered Princess Jasmine from Aladdin. Dave went as a Punk. I found a cool Phantom of the Opera costume, but punk was a lot easier. I think Dave enjoys wearing the occasional mohawk. The party was at a park along the beach. I thought it a little silly to have a bunch of dressed up people along the beach. When we arrived, absolutely no one was dressed up. The organizer of the party had regular clothes on. When asked what she was, she said "Person." I was very disappointed. I walked straight back to the car and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. So much for that costume party.

Xena Warrior Princess


Punk Rocker

I'm so emo.

No comments: